You can do at your best!!
Computers are the things that we depend on most these days. It becomes more pitiful when we cannot run them due to mal functioning. When problems occur it becomes inconvenient for our customers to run their personal or business work. Most of them do not know about the system restore that can help them repair their computer at home. In this blog, I am going to explain the overall process of system restore that can solely help our customers to restore computer.
How Do I Automatically Repair Windows Problems? – a common question of customers!
You can easily identify the real problem
Some of the most common reasons that are liable for computer mal functioning are given below. These will help you to guess the problem of running computer.
- When an update had been installed partially or incorrectly
- When a laptop or desktop have been lost its connections due to power cut while updating system.
- When antivirus or antimalware apps are interfered with the update
- While updating your computer lid could have been shut on
- While updating your computer might stop functioning and you just forcefully shut this down
Let’s understand what System Restore is
System Restore is a well known word that is directly relayed with Microsoft® Windows®. It helps to protect computer software. This is not tool that removes virus from computers. A virus attacks system restores points after getting entered to the computer.
How sure that you make system restore is enabled
Step 1: You will locate the search box in the left bottom of your desktop screen.
Step 2: When you will search ‘create a restore point’ in the search box you will find out the ’System Properties’ window will pop up.
Step 3: You have to select the main system drive (C:) which is under ‘Protection Setting’ and you must click on the configure button.
Step 4: You have to ensure ‘Turn on system protection’ has been checked or enabled.
Detailed way of performing a System Restore
- You have to follow from the above processes step 1 and step 2.
- Then click the ‘System Restore’ button
- When you get sure about the ‘System Restore’ windows pop up you have to click on ‘Next’.